Musics I done

Saturday, May 22, 2004

gaia's at work again...

1. i google 'warren ellis'.

2. i look at his website.

3. i look at his blog.

4. i see a link to my brother's flatmate.

somehow, kieron also came up in conversation with a friend on my course (tom, but not that tom), who knows him from bristol, going to gigs, etc. i mean, talk about the 6 degrees of kieron gillen...

anyway, keiron's lovely and writes very well indeed, which makes for a very good read. you can spend hours on his blog and always be entertained. he also looks quite a lot like my brother, which makes trips to their place very confusing. look at his entry of 11th of may. magic.

QUOTE (ConstantineK @ May 19 2004, 06:21 AM)
kieron how come u never got editor position at pcg.....


Because I had absolutely no desire to be Editor. Too many meetings with people I want to stab through the throat and not enough time writing.

the spider jerusalem of games journalism, methinks. which explains, everything.
x




any yes, it's ten o'clock. yes, i'm blogging on campus when i could be down the pub or watching when harry met sally or watching a huge samba parade or pissing all over my walls or finding interesting new ways to masturbate.

and no, i didn't get any work done.

i hate it here.

No comments: