Musics I done

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

give us a song, rothko!




the final crunch is on, and i'm not talking about zangief's 360 degree spinning pile driver, my talking about my CSAI degree spinning pile of shit dissertation.

i had a dream that i bedded 'some girl'. you know, 'some girl' (who i haven't even thought of for days). nothing happened, we just had a nice snuggle. that's all that happens in my dreams, but it's better than the times when i would dream of only disappointment. you can't read much into it, however, because the same day i had a dream i was in command of an orc army, joining forces against the chaos horde, and i don't especially want to play warhammer.

someone pointed out that i never mention him on my blog. well, that's not about to change now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hate it when that happens (equally ambiguous ;])